BEST PRACTICES IN RELATIONS TO CUSTOMERS IN THE PERSONAL DATA SECURITY AREA
- Before you start communicating with potential clients ensure they consent to receive commercial information by e-mail and telephone,
- Inform the Customer what is the reason for personal data collecting and processing and who is the Administrator of Personal Data,
- Inform the customer about the principles of electronic services rules and the customer’s right to verify, modify and delete data from the database,
- Ensure that in the forms, regulations and legal documents there are legally required information about collecting, entrusting, processing, disposal and protection of personal data Client,
- Ensure that your customer has received confirmation expressing the consents to the processing of personal data and contact information for easy communication in case of any changes,
- Ensure that when entrusting your customer’s data processing to cooperating parties, the obligations regarding the protection of personal data have been completed,
- Do not delay and confirm verification, modification or deletion of data from the database at your Customer’s request,
- Do not delay and confirm that you have a document expressing consent to the transfer of commercial information by e-mail and telephone and other consents expressed by the client regarding the processing of personal data,
- Without the consent of the customer, do not transfer the personal data to other cooperating parties,
- Ensure that your employees, colleagues, contracting parties know and comply with data protection rules in your organization.
- Express your professionalism in relationships with customers and take care of the security of data entrusted as part of the cooperation.
We are professionals, we support companies, contracting parties and clients in the area of protection of personal data. We care about your security.
Thank you for your trust.